Complex turning and milling operations with ultra-compact turning/milling spindle and up to 20,000 rpm
- Turning and milling spindle compactMASTER with 12,000 rpm, 29.5 hp. and 88.5 ft./lbs.
- ± 4.7 in. Y-stroke for external machining
- Swivel range of B-axis ± 120° for maximum flexibility
Tool magazine as a disk or chain magazine for shorter set-up and idle times
- Disk magazine for 24 tools in standard
- Chain magazine with 48 or 80 stations as option
- Tools up to 15.7 in. length and Ø 4.7 in.
6-sided complete machining by main spindle up to 700 Nm and optional counter spindle
- Integrated spindle drives with up to 516.3 ft./lbs. for maximum cutting performance
- Counter spindles up to 516.3 ft./lbs. and 3.7 in. bar capacity as option