Maximum productivity thanks to parallel processing with a second tool carrier
- Second tool carrier as a turret with 12 or 16 driven stations (VDI40 / VDI30)
- Turret as DirectDrive with 10,000 rpm and 3.1 in. mm Y-stroke
- Ideal for serial production through optional automation solutions, Integrated handling system or portal loading
- Optional with complete package for bar machining with automatic workpiece pickup device
Complex turning and milling operations with ultra-compact turning/milling spindle and up to 20,000 rpm
- Turning and milling spindle compactMASTER with 12,000 rpm, 29.5 hp. and 88.5 ft./lbs. As high-speed version with 20,000 rpm
- ± 3.9 in. Y-stroke for external machinings
- Swivel range of the B axis ± 110 ° for maximum flexibility
Large machining compartment for workpieces up to Ø 9.7 x 46.7 in.
- Circular diameter up to 19.7 in.
- Bore or turn 15.7 in. long workpieces horizontally
- 18.5 in. outer diameter with vertical position of the B-axis (with 2.8 in. tool length)