- The compactMASTER, the world’s shortest tool spindle in its class (350 mm), ensures a wide machining envelop to increase productivity.
- Wide range of machining area with the X-axis stroke of 675 mm (-125 - ＋550 mm) and the Y-axis 300 mm (±150 mm)
- Y-axis stroke of ±40 mm of Turret 2 expands the machining range
Simultaneous 5-axis machining
- Simultaneous 5-axis machining with the Direct Drive Motor (DDM) on the B-axis.
- 6-face machining is available with Spindle 2 to complete the machining of components on one machine.
- Cooling oil circulation in spindle motors and ball screws controls thermal displacement and achieves highly accurate machining.
- Energy-saving Setting and Visualization of Energy-saving Effect