The economical automatic turning machines for medium and large-scale production
- Ultimate machining precision with the Monoblock structure, very high rigidity and thermal stability, hirth coupling for spindle drum locking
- High-speed main spindles (9,000 rpm) for machining bars up to 13.1 in. in length and Ø0.6 in.
- Adjustable minimum cycle time < 0.9 second, also for double drop production
Progressive technology for increased productivity
- Maximum rigidity through a machine construction based on a frame or portal design to minimize distortion during machining
- Optimal damping properties through machine bed, main spindle and front-working tool carrier construction and the overhead bracing
- Maximum stability through machining of workpieces from the front (no angle tools required) and guidance of the front-working tools on the central block