DMG MORI Automotive Excellence
Integral portfolio in milling and turning – DMG MORI offers optimum solutions for flexible and efficient production in the automotive sector.
Automotive at a glance:
- More than 1,500 DMG MORI machines annually for the automotive industry
- Everything from a single source: Turning, Milling, ULTRASONIC, LASERTEC Shape, Additive Manufacturing and Automation
- CTV of the 3rd Generation with 85 Nm torqueDRIVE turret
- CTX beta 1250 CS, unique machine concept for crankshaft production
- MULTISPRINT, multi-spindle automatic lathes for SWISS-TYPE machining up to 180 mm turning length
- DMU 200 Gantry and DMU 340 Gantry with up to 0.5 g acceleration
Applications and Machines
Automotive Excellence of DMG MORI
Rising sales figures in both the traditional North American and European markets as well as in the high-growth market China characterize the automotive sector. Manufacturers and their suppliers in this branch are confronted with the challenge of how to come up with a fast and economical production solution that will give them the edge in this fiercely competitive market: low unit costs, automated processes and a high level of flexibility are the key factors here. As a long-standing competence partner in automobile manufacture DMG MORI sells 1,500 machines a year for the automotive industry and is called upon to meet the high demands with state-of-the-art CNC technologies. The turnkey solutions by the technology leader have long developed into integral modular systems consisting of high-performance machining centers and intelligent software. This guarantees top availability and maximum process reliability.