"In the DMG MORI Aerospace Excellence Center we support our customers from the feasibility analysis to profitability assessments through to installation of the machines including customized application technology and an extensive aftersales service."
Aerospace at a glance:
- Over 20 years of technological experience for all applications and materials
- 20 years of mill-turn technology: Best-in-class for casings and rotating parts: New: Technology integration grinding and ULTRASONIC
- NEW: DMU 200 Gantry and DMU 340 Gantry with up to 0.5 g acceleration
- torqueMASTER spindles up to 1,000 Nm for the machining of titanium components
- Aerospace speedMASTER 30,000, with 79 kW for up to 8 l/min metal removal rate for aluminum
- Additive Manufacturing: Laser deposition welding and selective laser melting in a powder bed
Applications and Machines
Aerospace Excellence of DMG MORI
Average growth rates of more than seven percent make aerospace one of the global growth branches. DMG MORI supports OEMs and suppliers with productive manufacturing processes and is thus participating to a disproportionally high degree in the growth of this sector. In order to meet the high requirements of demanding users, DMG MORI concentrates its entire expertise in the DMG MORI Aerospace Excellence Center. The machine tool manufacturer offers its customers far more than simply excellent high-tech machines and outstanding technological performance. The DMG MORI experts are involved in the future projects of customers at an ever earlier stage. This facilitates the development of optimum manufacturing processes and complete turnkey solutions.