Billing Administrator, DMG MORI Chicago Technical Center
|Reports to:||Manager - Service Controlling|
|Location:||DMG MORI USA - Chicago, IL|
|Hours:||Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm|
Employment is conditioned on DMG MORI's ability to obtain and maintain any necessary export licensing.
This position will support the Service Control Management Team. Individual will work closely with the Service Controlling Team Leader and provide billing administrative support to the local technical centers. Individual will ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoices, credit notes and billing documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Collect, calculate and document numerical data for billing purposes
- Issue and deliver accurate invoices and credit notes to the responsible party
- Compile and maintain billing logs and reporting documentation
- Maintain and update customer information
- Work closely with AR and Accounting department
- Support internal and external customers
- Provide administrative and clerical tasks that aid the daily service billing operations
- Adhere to company policies/procedures, and state and federal regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Experience with SAP, BaaN and Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be a plus
- Strong work ethics and team culture
General office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments which may present hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
- Frequent: Sitting at desk, utilizing computers and phones, standing and walking.
- Periodic: Repetitive foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements.
- Occasional: Business travel. Bending, squatting, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
Please apply by sending your resume to our Recruiting Team: email@example.com
Email Subject: (Job Title; Location; Candidate Name)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.