The new benchmark in every industry
On the basis of the ULTRASONIC HSK-actor system, the ultrasonic high frequency is transferred via induction from the spindle to the tool holder. Oscillating motion in the Z axis is generated on the rotating tool and the active process energy is significantly reduced.
Highlights ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
- Technology integration: 5-axis ULTRASONIC hard machining and milling with a maximum of 18,000 rpm. on one machine
- Best surface finishes of Ra Y>0.00001 in. and up to 3-times higher productivity vs. conventional machining
- Broad application range for materials ranging from soft, hard to advanced
- 50 % more dynamic through weight-optimised X- / Y-slides and a Z-tappet made of GGG60
- Modular construction kit for all applications ranging from 3-axis to 5-axis simultaneous machining
- Compactness only 124.9 ft.2 foot print for the DMU 85 monoBLOCK®
- Work pieces up to ø 40.9 in. and 3,306.9 lbs. with 5-axis machining (3-axis: 4,409.2 lbs.)
- Optimal chip disposal and chip removal to the rear out of the machine - 42.5 in. × 31.5 in. chip tray
- Compact construction in the monoBLOCK® design with the highest stability and the lowest space requirements; 3-point support
- Direct path measuring systems (standard)
- High rigidity one-piece stand, large-volume, stable slide, 55 mm roller guides in all axes, FEM-optimisation for all components
- Maximum stability through large-YRT bearings in the swivel rotary table and large dimensioned ball screws in all axes
- Door opening up to 61.0 in.
- Full accessibility from the front even with automation
- Unrestricted crane loading from above over the table centre
Application Examples ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
Automation ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
Control ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
DMG ERGOline® control with the Siemens 840D solutionline
DMG ERGOline® control - High-end CNCs for reliable processing and maximum precision.
Intelligent control systems for the ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK® now provide performance at maximum efficiency in the process, the highest precision for components and optimal user-friendliness. DECKEL MAHO trusts the quality of the global market leaders Siemens and Heidenhain for the ULTRASONIC monoBLOCK® series, and increase performance through its own software solutions, like DMG Virtual Machine or DMG Process Chain.
DMG MORI ERGOline® Control with Siemens 840 D solutionline
- Simple, interactive CNC programming
- Fast editing of large CNC programs
- Comprehensive 5-axis functionality
- Fast viewing simulation of complex parts programs
- Direct spline processing of CAD data
- Powerful tool management
Available videos ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
Download ULTRASONIC 85 monoBLOCK®
More downloads can be found in our download center.