20% faster, the smallest duoBLOCK® machine of the new generation
On the basis of the ULTRASONIC HSK-actor system, the ultrasonic high frequency is transferred via induction from the spindle to the tool holder. Oscillating motion in the Z axis is generated on the rotating tool and the active process energy is significantly reduced.
Highlights ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
- Technology integration: 5-axis ULTRASONIC hard machining and milling with a maximum of 18,000 rpm. on one machine
- Best surface finishes of Ra Y>0.00001 in. and up to 3-times higher productivity vs. conventional machining
- Broad application range for materials ranging from soft, hard to advanced
- Thermo-symmetrical duoBLOCK® - construction for the highest accuracy and dynamics
- No chip build-up because of the steep Y-cover, best suited for MMS (Modular Machining System) or dry machining
- Machine bed is isolated from temperature transfer from swarf conveyor and coolant
- Highly accurate and dynamic rotary axis with rapid traverse and maximum feed speed up to 30 rpm.
- Dynamic swivel rotary table with a swivel range from -25° to +120° (optional)
- Improved working area compared to the previous model
- Sturdy construction with 3-point-support for quick and easy installation
- Tool magazine expandable up to 354 tool stations
Application Examples ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
Automation ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
Pallet handling PH 150 | 8 - Fast changeover with 8 × 150 kg
The PH 150 | 8 is an attractively priced entry into the low staffing required production of milled workpieces. It offers automated features such as 8 pallets and linear loading. Optimal manual pallet stacking is assured via the large side door or by crane. All tasks are controlled and prioritised via the user-friendly DMG Automation Job Manager. Access occurs via a user-friendly operator's panel.
Standardised for the following machines: DMU 50 / 70, DMU 40 / 60 / 65 monoBLOCK®, DMU 80 monoBLOCK®, DMU 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 eVo, DMU 60 / 80 P duoBLOCK®, DMC x50 V series, HSC 55 / 75 / 105 linear
Highlights PH 150 | 8
- The cost-effective entry
- Fast pallet handling for pallet weights up to 330.7 lbs. and 551.2 lbs., respectively
- Economical starting with the first batch
- Faster pallet change time of under 40 sec.
- Integrated pallet magazine with eight pallet storage places (optional: up to 30 places)
- Ergonomic loading via crane portal
- Pallet setup station with user-friendly touch screen control panel
Pallet handling PH 200 | 12 - For maximum loading capacity
DMG Automation's PH 200 | 12 pallet handling system is a new impulse for greater productivity in the machining of large parts of up to 200 kg. Equipped with a reliable 3-axis linear system, these systems are ideally suited for machines in the HSC and DMU series. The system can be quickly and easily incorporated into the production nvironment and, by virtue of its modularity, can be extended at any time with wider racks and traveling axes. The DMG Automation Job Manager delivers maximum user-friendliness with a touchpad.
Compatible with and immediately deployable for the following machines: HSC 55 / 75 / 105 linear, DMU 50 / 70, DMU 40 / 60 monoBLOCK®, DMU 80 monoBLOCK®, DMU 50 / 70 eVo, DMU 60 / 80 P duoBLOCK®
Highlights PH 200 I 12
- Reliable, fast linear system with the most attractive price/performance ratio
- High-performance automation solution that is especially easy to implement
- Optimal accessibility and excellent visibility
- Setup space with control panel for loading in parallel to production
- Integrated pallet magazine with space for a variety of pallet sizes
- DMG Automation Job Manager with touchpad for simple, user-friendly operation
- Flexible, modular extendibility with other rack elements and / or an additional travelling axis for greater storage capacity
- Automation of two machines possible
Pallet handling PH 50 | 20 / PH 200 | 2 - Power and precision for up to 110.2 / 440.9 lbs.
Best suited for the greatest productivity in mould making and tool making, the PH 50 | 20 and PH 200 | 20 offer space for 20 pallets with 110.2 and 440.9 lbs. load capacity, respectively. The high storage capacity provides autonomous service and can be flexibly expanded. Tasks are controlled through the DMG Automation Job Manager, accessed via a user-friendly operator's panel.
For the following machines: DMU 50 / 70, DMU 40 / 60 / 65 monoBLOCK®, DMU 80 monoBLOCK®, DMU 40 / 60 / 80 eVo linear, DMU 60 / 80 P duoBLOCK®
Highlights PH 50 I 20 und PH 200 I 20
- High autonomy using DMG Automation Job Manager
- 6-axis industrial robots for handling weights up to 110.2 lbs. and 440.9 lbs., respectively and a working radius up to 80.0 and 122.0 in., respectively
- Integrated pallet magazine with 20 storage places and integrated setup area for loading during production
- Optionally extendable with additional rack storage space
Control ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
DMG ERGOline® control with the Siemens 840D solutionline
All machines* of the ULTRASONIC generation are equipped with the ergonomic DMG ERGOline® control featuring a 19" screen, and are available in all Series with the Siemens 840D solutionline. Special ULTRASONIC software tools directly support user-friendly and goal-oriented ULTRASONIC machining, and at the same time, optimise the interfaces from CAD to CNC. Diverse optional software features such as ADC, ACC, easySONIC control and 3D quickSET® are available, and have a direct effect on the quality of the work piece, or on process optimisation.
* excluded: ULTRASONIC 10 with SLIMline Panel and a 15" screen
DMG MORI ERGOline® Control with Siemens 840 D solutionline
- Simple, interactive CNC programming
- Fast editing of large CNC programs
- Comprehensive 5-axis functionality
- Fast viewing simulation of complex parts programs
- Direct spline processing of CAD data
- Powerful tool management
Available videos ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
Download ULTRASONIC 80 duoBLOCK®
More downloads can be found in our download center.