Milling / turning technology for complete machining.
The DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK® and all other monoBLOCK® NEXT GENERATION machines offer maximum milling performance, highest machining performance and excellent accuracy with its extreme rigidity and stability.
Highlights DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
- Complete machining through milling and turning on one machine in one clamping
- Small investment and small space requirements by using only one machine
- Faster processing and lower logistics costs through the elimination of waiting times and steps = lower unit costs with higher accuracy
- Milling / turning table with Direct Drive technology for up to 1,200 rpm.
- ø 33.1 in. × 19.7 in. maximum work piece dimensions and 1,763 lbs. maximum work piece weight
- Swivel rotary table also as a tandem drive for even more stability and dynamics
- Powerful 20,000 rpm motor spindle with 46.9 hp. and HSK-A63 in the milling / drilling package
Application Examples DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
Automation DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
Pallet handling PH 150 | 8 - Fast changeover with 8 × 150 kg
The PH 150 | 8 is an attractively priced entry into the low staffing required production of milled workpieces. It offers automated features such as 8 pallets and linear loading. Optimal manual pallet stacking is assured via the large side door or by crane. All tasks are controlled and prioritised via the user-friendly DMG Automation Job Manager. Access occurs via a user-friendly operator's panel.
Standardised for the following machines: DMU 50 / 70, DMU 40 / 60 / 65 monoBLOCK®, DMU 80 monoBLOCK®, DMU 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 eVo, DMU 60 / 80 P duoBLOCK®, DMC x50 V series, HSC 55 / 75 / 105 linear
Highlights PH 150 | 8
- The cost-effective entry
- Fast pallet handling for pallet weights up to 330.7 lbs. and 551.2 lbs., respectively
- Economical starting with the first batch
- Faster pallet change time of under 40 sec.
- Integrated pallet magazine with eight pallet storage places (optional: up to 30 places)
- Ergonomic loading via crane portal
- Pallet setup station with user-friendly touch screen control panel
Control DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
DMG ERGOline® Control with a 19" screen and 3D-work piece simulation - High-end CNCs for reliable processing and maximum precision.
Intelligent control systems for the DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK® now provide performance at maximum efficiency in the process, the highest precision for components and optimal user-friendliness. DECKEL MAHO trusts the quality of the global market leader Siemens for the DMU FD monoBLOCK® series.
DMG MORI ERGOline® Control
with Siemens 840D solutionline
- Easiest interactive programming with identical "Look & Feel" for turning & milling
- New SINUMERIK Operate user interface
- ATC (optional), 3D quickSET® (optional)
- Powerful Processor (1.85 GHz) and regulator, 1 GB memory
- Set processing time approx. 2.5 ms
- Look-ahead function for 99 sets
- Graphical simulation of the programme run with top view, representation on three levels and 3D representation, synchronous graphics during the machining
- 3D machining, optional 3D tool correction over normal surface vectors
- MDynamics, optional optimisation regarding surface quality and speed for
Heidenhain TNC 640
- Unique, highly detailed 3D simulation display
- New optimised TNC user interface
- HSCI – HEIDENHAIN Serial Controller Interface
- Workshop or ISO programming
- Rapid program generation with plain-text programming
- Graphic programming
- Collision monitoring (DCM)
- ATC*, 3D quickSET*
- Powerful processor (Intel i7-3, 2 cores)
- New optimised ADP movement guide for improved surfaces and quicker machining (block processing time of just 0.5 ms)
- Dynamic look-ahead function with no line restrictions
- Adaptive AFC feed controller as standard
Available videos DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
More videos available in our Media Centre:
Download DMU 65 FD monoBLOCK®
More downloads can be found in our download center.