Vertical turning of large workpieces of up to 300 mm diameter and weight up to 25 kg.
The CTV 315 linear can machine work pieces with diameters of up to 300 mm, 210 mm height and weight up to 25 kg. The 2. generation of the CTV-series presents itself in production optimized STEALTH-Design includes the integrated 15“ SLIMline® panel. The large work space offers on the one hand enough place for an 12-fold turret and on the other hand additional tools or a milling spindle wich could mounted on an optional function plate. The linear drive in the X-axis, wich accelerates with 8 m/s², minimizes idle time for work piece changes and warrants high long-term precision.
Highlights CTV 315 linear
- Large work space for the use of further tools or a milling spindle on the multi function plate* and use of large (special-) jaw chucks.
- short idle time by linear drive in the X-axis with 0.8 g acceleration and highest long-term precision
- on the linear drive DMG MORI offers a 60 months warranty
- machining of complex work pieces by optional Y-axis with ± 50 mm-stroke
- VDI 40 turret for driven* tools, or DirectDrive* turret with 9,600 rpm and TRIFIX®-precision-quick change system
- Customer specific automation optional, e.g. pallet accumulating conveyor for workpieces up to Ø 300 mm or for up to 56 workpieces.
- 60% shorter programming time by exclusive technology-cycles*
- lowest size ratio with 18,3 m² incl. automation* and chip conveyorOperate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline
Application Examples CTV 315 linear
Automation CTV 315 linear
Control CTV 315 linear
DMG MORI SLIMline® Control with Siemens 840D solutionline Operate
- SINUMERIK Operate user interface
- DIN / ISO and ShopMill with a single interface
- Simple and intuitive
- Optimal MS Windows-style layout
- With new functions and settings, programme, tool and programme management
- NC programming with programGUIDE, incl. 3D CNC simulation
Available videos CTV 315 linear
Download CTV 315 linear
More downloads can be found in our download center.