Gang type turning centre built on a very rigid base that has been designed for excellent thermal stability and a low center of gravity
The G Series models are gang type turning centre capable of finishing and hard turning of which cycle time is reduced by “zero indexing time”. Flexible tooling is achieved by the largest X-axis travel in the class. With a wide variety of applications, the G Series provides customers with optimal custom solutions for automation and systems according to each of their production environment.
Highlights WASINO G 100 | 480
- WASINO's original gang type turning centre offers one-class-higher accuracy
- Symmetrical bed ensures stable machining accuracy
- Longest X-axis stroke in its class: 480 mm
- Thermal displacement (at cold start): φ 3.0 μm, Circularity: φ 0.5 μm
- Machining accuracy unique to gang type turning centre
- Loader/stocker systems for a wide range of production needs
- Peripheral equipment to support customers in diverse manufacturing environments
Application Examples WASINO G 100 | 480
Automation WASINO G 100 | 480
Control WASINO G 100 | 480
Available videos WASINO G 100 | 480
Download WASINO G 100 | 480
More downloads can be found in our download center.