Highly dynamic laser precision machines with modular structure and optional automation solution via coil feed
Because of the integrated linear drives in the X and Y axis with more than 1 g acceleration, the LASERTEC 80 FineCutting is a highly dynamic laser precision machine. The water-cooled torque drives in the 4th and 5th axis enable most superior 5-sided machining of large molding tools as well as bottle / blow molds or cutting rolls.
Highlights LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
- Laser fine cutting of thin plates (0.2 in. width), tubes and 3D workpieces
- Laser cutting gap min. 0.0008 in.
- Linear drives with an acceleration > 1g
- High dimensional accuracy < 0.0004 in.
- Highly dynamic torque motors in both rotary axes (B- / C-axis) (optional)
- Automatic distance control to compensate unevenness in the material (optional)
- Automatic belt conveyor or robot handling (optional)
- Laser sources: Nd:YAG (15 – 300 W), fiber (100 – 300 W), CO2 (1,000 – 3,000 W)
Application Examples LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
Automation LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
Control LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
DMG ERGOline® control with the Siemens 840D solutionline
Siemens 840 D powerline / solutionline
- Industry standard / state-of-the-art CNC control technology
- User-friendly and highly ergonomic design of the control surface
- Proven and reliable CNC control with 5-axis capability
- Modern 15" (powerline) 19" (solutionline) screen in the standard
- Siemens 840D solutionline with a new DMG ERGOline® Control panel
- Windows with Intel Inside®
Available videos LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
Download LASERTEC 80 FineCutting
More downloads can be found in our download center.