Highly dynamic 5-axis laser fine cutting with linear technology
With 37.7 ft.2 footprint and a maximum of acceleration over > 2 g in X / Y / Z the LASERTEC 20 FineCutting is predestined for the highly dynamic 5-axis laser fine cutting of sophisticated precision cutting pieces in the simultaneous 3-, up to 5-axes machining for the watch / blanking / medical industry.
Highlights LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
- Compact precision machine with linear drives in X / Y / Z with > 2g acceleration – compact on only 37.7 ft.2
- Depending on the application, integration of different fibre lasers (100 / 200 / 300 W)
- Laser machining of watch / stencils / medical fine cutting parts up to 0.1 in. material thickness
- Up to 0.0001 in. workpiece accuracy in the 3-axis machining
- Minimal cutting gap of 0.0008 in.
- User-friendly and powerful DMG ERGOline® Control with Siemens 840D solutionline
- Possible automation with robot handling or automatic belt conveyor
- Positioning accuracy 0.0002 in.
Application Examples LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
Automation LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
Control LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
DMG ERGOline® control with the Siemens 840D solutionline
Siemens 840 D powerline / solutionline
- Industry standard / state-of-the-art CNC control technology
- User-friendly and highly ergonomic design of the control surface
- Proven and reliable CNC control with 5-axis capability
- Modern 15" (powerline) 19" (solutionline) screen in the standard
- Siemens 840D solutionline with a new DMG ERGOline® Control panel
- Windows with Intel Inside®
Available videos LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
Download LASERTEC 20 FineCutting
More downloads can be found in our download center.