- speedMASTER 20,000 rpm, 50 hp spindle standard for machining every material type
- Fastest time to full-rapid in product class with 1.2 / 1.2 / 1.2 g and chip-to-chip time as low as 2.2 seconds
- Improved dynamic rigidity for best in class cutting performance and scales standard for industry-leading accuracy
- Single-piece protectors, improved hydraulic unit, and roller guides for improved reliability
- Automation-ready with fixture hydraulics, Zero Sludge Coolant Tank (coolant cyclone & tank stirring), DirectDrive rotary table & many high value features standard
The high-speed, high-precision horizontal machining centers in the NHX series have been impressing users for many years with their sturdy construction and outstanding dynamics. With its NHX 4000 3rd Generation, DMG MORI will be presenting a powerful speedMASTER motor spindle that has the highest acceleration rates in its class, plus CELOS with the proven FANUC NC control that ensures maximum productivity even in the standard version. In addition, the NHX 4000 3rd Generation, built in Davis, California, is ideally equipped for ensuring flexible and economic production thanks to its extensive range of automation options.