We invite you to see our latest in high–technology in 5-axis machining of ceramics and other advanced materials from May 1-3, 2018 at the Ceramics Expo in East Hall, booth: 323.
DMG MORI presents its portfolio for ULTRASONIC machining:
- Economical grinding, milling and drilling of high-tech materials like Ceramics, Zerodur, Sapphire, Glass and Tungsten Carbide
- Up to 40% reduced process forces for highest productivity, surface quality, precision and longer tool life
- Machining of complex part geometries in one setup
- New, stiffer ULTRASONIC HSK actuating tool holder with increased amplitude for a powerful ULTRASONIC performance
- Automatic detection and auto tracking of ULTRASONIC frequency
Visit us at the International Exposition Center for the Ceramics Expo 2018 at the DMG MORI booth 323.
Ms. Alyssa Wilbrandt
East Hall, Booth 323
International Exposition Center