Top features for five-axis simultaneous machining with 950 mm X travel.
With 950 mm traverse on the x-axis, 20,000 rpm speedMASTER® spindle and a tool magazine for 60 tools, the DMU 95 monoBLOCK® machine offers top features from the ground up. In a footprint of less than 11.7 m, workpieces up to 1,040 mm in diameter and 1,000 kg in weight can be machined. The working area can also be loaded from above without difficulty. The 3D control systems Heidenhain TNC 640 Siemens 840D solutionline and the integrated MPC (Machine Protection Control) round off this unique five-axis complete solution.
Highlights DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
- NC swivelling rotary table
- SK40 motor spindle, 20,000 rpm, 130 Nm, 35 kW (40 % DC)
- Vertical chain magazine for 60 tools, SK40
- Control system: CELOS from DMG MORI with 21.5" ERGOline® Control with Siemens 840D solutionline or Heidenhain TNC 640
- Machine Protection Control (MPC)
Application Examples DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
Automation DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
Control DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
CELOS® from DMG MORI with 21.5" ERGOline® and SIEMENS
CELOS® - APP SELECTOR: Central access to all available applications.
CELOS® supports the user in daily practice with a process-oriented menu structure. Thanks to the touch functionality of CELOS® the user gets to the "APP SELECTOR" with one single touch.
Similar to a smart phone or a tablet PC, the user has got direct access to all available APPs, which are differentiated according to their application field and can be selected with a single touch via the "APP SELECTOR". At EMO 12 CELOS® APPs will be available. For instance, CELOS® APPs like the "JOB MANAGER" or "JOB ASSISTANT" support machine operators with the network-integrated preparation, optimisation and systematic processing of production orders (with work pieces, equipment and NC programs).
More information about CELOS by DMG MORI.
Heidenhain TNC 640
- Unique, highly detailed 3D simulation display
- New optimised TNC user interface
- Workshop or ISO programming
- Collision monitoring (DCM)
- ATC*, 3D quickSET*
- New optimised ADP movement guide for improved surfaces and quicker machining (block processing time of just 0.5 ms)
- Adaptive AFC feed controller as standard
DMG ERGOline® Control
with Siemens 840D solutionline
- Easy interactive programming through identical Look & Feel for turning & milling
- New user SINUMERIK Operate interface
- Quick-view simulation for complex work piece programmes
- Powerful tool management
- Extensive 5-axis functionality with numerous correction and intervention options
- Powerful visual support during setup and measuring functions
- Advanced Surface - option for maximum surface quality (optional). It is the perfect complement for the tool and mould making industry
- Direct spline processing of CAD-data (optional)
DMG Control Highlights
- Control-identical AV programming with DMG Powertools
- Integration of angle milling heads into standard 5-axis machining
- Tool measurement with a Blum laser during the utilisation of angle milling heads (optional)
- HSC - fast, efficient milling with superb contour accuracy
- SDS - spindle diagnostic system (optional)
- 3D quickSET® (optional)
- ATC (Application Tuning Cycle) (optional)
Available videos DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
Download DMU 95 monoBLOCK®
More downloads can be found in our download center.