The highest stability from one mould.
The monoBLOCK® NEXT GENERATION machines offers maximum milling performance, highest machining performance and excellent accuracy with its extreme rigidity and stability. These best performances qualities are achieved by the conceptually high resting masses of the monoBLOCK® along with a detailed FEM analysis. The weight-optimised moving components made of GGG60 provide high in-process dynamics.
Highlights DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
- Wide working range for workpieces up to ø 49.2 in., 27.2 in. hight and max. 4,409.2 lbs. with swivel rotary table, as well as workpieces up to 55.1 × 48.8 × 29.5 in. and max. 11,023 lbs. with rigid table
- Loading by crane from above up to over the table center as standard
- Accessibility and ergonomics: Door opening 65 in., tool loading from the front during the main time and complete accessibility from the front also with automation
- Lowest footprint with 195 ft.2 installation area
- SK50 / HSK-A100 for DMU 105 monoBLOCK® available
Application Examples DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
Automation DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
Control DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
DMG ERGOline® Control with a 19" screen and 3D-work piece simulation - High-end CNCs for reliable processing and maximum precision.
Intelligent control systems for the DMU 105 monoBLOCK® now provide performance at maximum efficiency in the process, the highest precision for components and optimal user-friendliness. DECKEL MAHO trusts the quality of the global market leaders Siemens and Heidenhain for the DMU monoBLOCK® series, and increase performance through its own software solutions, like DMG Virtual Machine or DMG Process Chain.
DMG MORI ERGOline® Control
with Siemens 840D solutionline
- Easiest interactive programming with identical "Look & Feel" for turning & milling
- New SINUMERIK Operate user interface
- ATC (optional), 3D quickSET® (optional)
- Powerful Processor (1.85 GHz) and regulator, 1 GB memory
- Set processing time approx. 2.5 ms
- Look-ahead function for 99 sets
- Graphical simulation of the programme run with top view, representation on three levels and 3D representation, synchronous graphics during the machining
- 3D machining, optional 3D tool correction over normal surface vectors
- MDynamics, optional optimisation regarding surface quality and speed for
Heidenhain TNC 640
- Unique, highly detailed 3D simulation display
- New optimised TNC user interface
- HSCI – HEIDENHAIN Serial Controller Interface
- Workshop or ISO programming
- Rapid program generation with plain-text programming
- Graphic programming
- Collision monitoring (DCM)
- ATC*, 3D quickSET*
- Powerful processor (Intel i7-3, 2 cores)
- New optimised ADP movement guide for improved surfaces and quicker machining (block processing time of just 0.5 ms)
- Dynamic look-ahead function with no line restrictions
- Adaptive AFC feed controller as standard
Available videos DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
More videos available in our Media Centre:
Download DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
More downloads can be found in our download center.